The Accountant Officer is responsible to keep precise records of incoming and outgoing payments for an organization. This may include arranging payment requests, making payments for services, verifying accounts payable and receivable, and researching financial account activity, among other duties.
- Receive and sort incoming payment with attention to credibility
- Act as a collection officer specialist such as, contacting clients for outstanding payments, collect payment on overdue bills by informing customers of their debt and their various options for repayment
- Manage the status of accounts, balance and identify inconsistencies
- Offer best and effective solution to our internal and external customers related to billing, cash, etc.
- Follow up and monitor all troubleshooting payments issues with our customers (Card holders name form, mode of payment, etc.)
- The petit cash of the company; as well as, issuing receipts and payment vouchers properly
- Liaise with the technical, customer experience, HR, accounting and other direct departments to ensure resolving customer issues and enhance brand awareness
- Sell campaign courses & up-sell ostaz product; in addition to, identify customer needs and taking proactivity steps to maintain outstanding and positive experience
- Prepare account statement for customer up on their request
- Follow up on outstanding payment & answering customer queries
- Assist the accounting department by updating accounting records with issued invoices, processed payments, new balances, and customer contact information
- Check the tutor/ student balance on a weekly basis and ensure that the balance is always UpToDate
- Monitor and follow up closely the students failed payments option on the system and report any issue to the concern parties
- Prepare the list of tutor transfers and collaborate with the customer experience department to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, accounting or equivalent
- 3 to 5 Years of experience
- Fluency in English and local language
- Proficiency in MS office
- Strong attention to details and high level of integrity and commitment
- Strong knowledge in cash operations and process
Attention to details
Change and Adaptability
Synkers is the leading peer-to-peer education platform that connects students with highly qualified tutors on the spot. Synkers aims to build the largest community of knowledge exchange to enhance the academic performance of future generations. By enabling a seamless cross-border transfer of knowledge and making education accessible to all, Synkers intends to change education through building an adaptive learning technology.