The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for answering customer (Students & Tutors) inquiries, requests and solving customer’s complaints and concerns such as accounts, bookings, payments, services and others tasks. He/ she is responsible for handling a variety of calls in a prompt and courteous manner.
The CX Specialist is liable to keep track of customer journeys, interact with our tutors & clients across channels and platforms, and coordinate with all internal stakeholders in order to keep fine-tuning the customer’s experience.
- Receive and resolve customers complaints (calls, emails, etc.) as per the set service guidelines and scenarios
- Identify with the customers their needs and requirements/services need and refer their requests/unresolved cases to concerned parties
- Follow up on customers inquiries/complaints to enhance business performance and increase customer retention rates
- Ensure proper implementation of corrective and/or preventive measures when needed
- Complete and maintain related reports, CRM (HubSpot) and files
- Obtain and verify information for inbound/outbound calls
- Enter requests into the CRM (HubSpot) with accurate information; as well as, Maintain the call center CRM and update accordingly
- Offer suggestions for streamlining processes and increasing efficiency
- Contact tutors to cater to the client’s needs
- Provide recommendations based on the client’s preference, and follow-up with them on a daily basis
- Provide the digital marketing team with valuable insights on the market and on the type of customers who sign up
- Convince students to book with a tutor, to purchase & renew their package and most importantly be able to cross sell
- Act as an educational consultant to be able to advise our students on their academic journey and match them with our tutors based on specific needs; Also, understand the requirements of our students and serve them in an adequate and efficient manner
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, PR or equivalent
2 to 3 years of experience in customer experience
Fluency in English and Local language; French is a plus
Proficiency in MS Office
Strong and efficient time management skills
Driving & Achieving results
Change & adaptability
Synkers is the leading peer-to-peer education platform that connects students with highly qualified tutors on the spot. Synkers aims to build the largest community of knowledge exchange to enhance the academic performance of future generations. By enabling a seamless cross-border transfer of knowledge and making education accessible to all, Synkers intends to change education through building an adaptive learning technology.