Senior UX/UI Designer, responsible for optimizing the usability of the Ostaz learning platform (web, mobile), as well as working on the evolution of the product.
- Think deeply about creative work - You'll become an expert in the process, problems, and products that surround the creative process. You'll use every creative tool and SaaS product out there, and you'll generate your own perspective on how modern creatives should do their work.
- Design user experiences that drive engagement and increase retention
- Work closely with product managers & other stakeholders to deliver intuitive, elegant, and usable products.
- Collaborate with developers to implement and maintain Otstaz’s design system upholding design best practices and a consistent UX/UI across the product.
- Experience building and maintaining a reusable design system
- Understand business requirements, and translate them into buildable design concepts.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to discuss design decisions
- Proficiency with design tools like Adobe XD, Figma or others. You’ll have the freedom of choosing your toolset.
You are a passionate, bold product designer with a history of shipping beautiful software products to customers. You love working collaboratively with product and engineering teams. You thrive in fast-paced, unstructured environments that require you to wear many hats and think on your feet. You’re dependable, lead by example, and you’re obsessed with building great products.
- 4+ years of product design experience, working on production
- Experience in collaborating with designers, engineers, and product managers
- Experience in building and maintaining a reusable design system
Synkers is the leading peer-to-peer education platform that connects students with highly qualified tutors on the spot. Synkers aims to build the largest community of knowledge exchange to enhance the academic performance of future generations. By enabling a seamless cross-border transfer of knowledge and making education accessible to all, Synkers intends to change education through building an adaptive learning technology.