Ostaz is the #1 private tutoring digital platform in the MENA region that offers premium private tutoring services for all school subjects and grades, prep tests, and languages.
- Assist our accountant with ledger processes and booking data entries to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist our accountant to prepare account statements for customers upon their request
- Assist our accountant with the preparation and organization of banks, suppliers, and sales reconciliation
- Weekly reconcile client and suppliers accounts between the accounting books and the system and identify inconsistencies
- Assist the accounting department by updating accounting records with issued invoices, processed payments, new balances, and customer contact information
- Receive and sort incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Follow up on outstanding payments & answering customer queries
- Monitor and follow up closely the student's failed payments option on the system and other troubleshooting payments and report any issue to the concerned parties
- Assist the accountant with preparing the list of tutor transfers
- Report major problems and areas of non-compliance to be a hierarchy in order to ensure that a high level of accounting management and control is maintained and that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Follow that all accounting procedural compliance is well maintained
Major Preferences: Business Management, Business Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Good knowledge of MS office Analytical
- This is a paid in-office internship
- The internship will start during July 2022, and end during September 2022.
- Based on performance, there is a chance for a full-time position.
TAKADDOM Internship Program is a unique empowering program for young men and women offering them a variety of skills in one journey.
Students will: obtain a realistic job experience, at a reputable company, receive a comprehensive 21st century program, offered by BDD academy, engage and network with a diversified business community