Beirut in is an award-winning creative agency with an experienced team of experts who love helping companies grow their brands. We believe in future and innovation, thus, we tend to mix creativity and code to deliver a boundless experience.
Our integrated capabilities provide our clients with a competitive advantage by creating a strong brand identity and powerful backend technology that automates the work process and improves customer relationships.
You will get a chance to learn important skills and gain professional experience by working with Beirut in. Our ideal intern candidate has a mindset that is compatible with the way Beirut in operates. Applicants can be current students, and recent graduates can also apply.
- Design, build and maintain websites and software applications
- Use scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Confer with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Direct or perform Website updates.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identify problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correct or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determine user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Dependability — being reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks.
- Integrity — being honest and ethical.
- Cooperation — being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Independent – being able to complete tasks with little to no supervision
- This is a fully remote internship position
TAKADDOM Internship Program is a unique empowering program for young men and women offering them a variety of skills in one journey.
Students will: obtain a realistic job experience, at a reputable company, receive a comprehensive 21st century program, offered by BDD academy, engage and network with a diversified business community