AlGooru is hunting for the next generation of Product talents!
We’re looking for a Senior UI/Ux Designer
A bit about us
AlGooru is a Saudi-based edtech startup that uses AI to connect students with on-demand private tutors over 20+ subjects.
- Focusing on user-centered designs to meet user needs.
- Improving product usability for an enhanced user experience.
- Ensuring design consistency across all our platforms.
- Innovating by staying updated with design trends.
- Balancing between positive user experience and business KPIs.
A day in your life
- Maintain and refresh design guidelines and systems consistently.
- Ensure brand uniformity across digital products.
- Develop interactive prototypes showcasing user experiences.
- Gather feedback from stakeholders using shared prototypes.
- Create interfaces compatible with various devices and screen sizes.
- Integrate input from stakeholders, users, and team members into design improvements.
- Document design choices, reasoning, and guidelines for the team.
- Stay updated on the latest UI/UX design trends, tools, and technologies.
- Define user interactions, transitions, and animations effectively.
- Conduct user interviews, surveys, and usability tests.
- Analyze user feedback and data to guide design decisions.
4-5 years of proven experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Deep understanding and empathy for end-users' needs
- Skillful in creating and applying client personas in design processes
- Proficient in various user research techniques, including interviews, surveys, and usability testing
- Track record in developing and managing design systems for consistent cross-platform experiences
- Outstanding presentation abilities to communicate design concepts and reasoning effectively
- Driven to achieve exceptional UI/UX outcomes
- Strong multitasking skills, meeting tight deadlines
- Passionate about fostering creativity
- Great team player, works well in team settings
- Capability to offer mentorship and guidance to junior designers
Our application process
- Screening & Intro Call (5-10 mins)
- Chemistry meeting (15-30 minutes)
- Technical interview (30-60 minutes)
- Technical assessment
- Vision-fit interview (60-90 minutes)
- Offer extended to successful applicants
Work from anywhere
Unlimited paid sick days
No clocking in/out
Fast promotions (like really fast)
Enjoy monthly Pizza Fridays
Learn anything online and expense it on us
Travel for company events and get reimbursed
How to gain extra Gooru points
Demonstrate your entrepreneurial, hustling, and energetic spirit
Prove your ability to take full ownership of your role without the need to be micromanaged
Conduct proper research about AlGooru prior to your interviews with us, we love people who already know about us.
Be extra organized… like extra…
AlGooru is a Saudi-based EdTech platform that provides personalized, long-term learning solutions. We focus on 20 key subjects, connecting students with top online and in-person tutors to ensure impactful and transformative education.