Who You Are
You’re a dynamic and energetic person who is always willing to take on challenges and come out on top of them. You want to be different and do things in a unique way that proves you can operate not only on a local level, but as a global professional as well. You are not afraid to defend your ideas and have a sense of ownership and responsibility towards any task or objective you adopt. You’re well organized, value drive, and know how to close a sale when push comes to shove.
You love to sell whether it’s face to face or remotely over web conferencing or phone. You’re never too focused on the problems themselves, but rather on the solutions and the path to victory.
You adapt well with a dynamic growing team. You also work well under pressure and rise to the occasion rather than folding and shying away from it. You love systems and tools and believe that technology is a mean to an end and not the other way around and thus your level of adherence to process and systems is second to none.
How You Operate
• You will work hard to achieve team-based sales metrics. Specifically, you will demo our products and services multiple times per day to prospects and then will be responsible for the follow up according to a sales framework to complete the sale and hand it over to the execution team
• You will speak at events and happenings where the brand is showcased
• You will have an open mind and willingness to learn our frameworks and systems quickly.
• You will take advantage of our career path planning and hold your manager accountable to it during your one on ones with them
• You’ll be required to quickly develop a deep understanding of our services, products, markets and our buyer personas.
What You Own
• Oversee the day to day management of the business development team, and manage, support and follow up with team members.
• Hit quarterly / bi-early / annual demo conversions goal / quota.
• Monitor expectations internally and externally and work with BDR team for execution.
• Be accessible to client/prospect contacts, and increase the amount of client contact.
• Increase Knowledge of prospects’ Industry, business and organization and document them
• Look for opportunities from prospects to demonstrate initiative and additional competence.
• Drive RFP process to differentiate with competitors and help AEs close deals.
• Create awareness of new request/needs from prospects.
• Document BDR activities in weekly report.
• Support follow-up on past-due prospects as directed by accounting executives
• Research, qualify, manage and track leads.
• Create, Manage and follow up on opportunities and tasks on CRM.
• Identify customer needs and requirements.
• Set up meetings with prospective customers.
• Oversee seamless transfer sales opportunities to respective account executives
• Implement sales incentives to drive sales performance within the team.
• Set conversion targets for the business development representatives.
• Create, structure and update reports based on given metrics.
• Work closely with the sales team to follow up on SQLs, report on quality and form strategies.
• Generate business through proactive outreach to qualified prospects via phone-calls, and strategic email campaigning.
We love seeing businesses reach their full potential, and most importantly, we love knowing that our clients enjoy working with us every day. We claim we're the only true Digital Solutions Lab in the entire region because we believe we are the furthest possible from a typical marketing agency. We are a focused on in-taking clients’ problems, pain/friction points, and loopholes in order to output a scalable solution centered around attending to the actual issues or tasks at hand attempting to activate the full potential of the organization we are working with, while using the world most renowned tools and techniques in the spectrum of digital sales and marketing. And that goes way beyond social media reputation management or a website build. It's an entire suite of actionable strategies attending to the entire digital marketing and sales lifecycle. At Hovi we believe that people are the most important asset in any business. Building a team of really successful people, free of politics, and focused on growth and personal development is in our opinion the secret recipe to building a company that can be competitive on a global scale. We take this value to heart and very seriously, whether on the internal level by being the first real Lebanese/Middle Eastern company that offers a 4-day working week for the team to maintain their work-life balance, with a personal development plan and a coach throughout their entire journey with us; or on the external corporate-social level by bringing a new methodology of business practices and concepts that we believe our region is lacking at the moment.