You're passionate about what you do. Always searching for a challenge, always looking to improve. You’re a problem solver, always willing to be proactive and find solutions to complex situations.
You're able to understand situations and find loopholes in processes and structures to push towards the correct digital solutions.
You’ve got great interpersonal skills. You’re fairly digitally and technically minded and understand how digital marketing systems work.
You’ve got solid and practical project management experience in digital marketing projects and are able to plan and scope, execute and report on a project. You’re also efficient in your time management.
We are looking for a responsible Project Manager to manage and organize all types of our digital SMarketing projects, from simple to more complex ones.
Project Manager responsibilities include working closely with our Projects Team Lead and Account Management team to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, steps and timeframes for projects. You will use our existing project management tools and processes to implement incoming projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule meetings with clients, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and keeping projects statuses updated at all times. You will work with team members to bring the client's framework live by a certain deadline.
What You'll Do
• Report to the Project Team Lead on projects' status and action items
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
• Work with the Project team and clients to eliminate blockers
• Provide training to customers on functionality and how to utilize it
• Manage customer expectations
• Provide consultation to customers on how to accomplish their specific business processes using our solution framework
• Manage timelines for projects
• Communicate clearly with customers throughout the project
• Communicate clearly with internal stakeholders throughout the project
• Document all relevant detail throughout the project
• Communicate and provide support for internal stakeholders where possible/applicable
• Assign various tasks to team members in relation to the completion of a specific project
• Keeps the management in the loop by preparing project updates that showcase a project's value and status
What You’ll Need
• Excellent problem solving skills – you’ll need to be able to listen to clients (internal & external) to identify needs, and then to provide potential solutions
• A passion for digital marketing
• Proven 4 to 5 years working experience in a relevant role
• A technical understanding of computer systems – you don’t need to be a software engineer but you need to get how things work
• Organization and time management skills
• Interpersonal skills – you’ll be interacting with people all the time so you need to be able to manage stakeholder relationships well
• Communication skills – you need to be able to communicate well
We love seeing businesses reach their full potential, and most importantly, we love knowing that our clients enjoy working with us every day. We claim we're the only true Digital Solutions Lab in the entire region because we believe we are the furthest possible from a typical marketing agency. We are a focused on in-taking clients’ problems, pain/friction points, and loopholes in order to output a scalable solution centered around attending to the actual issues or tasks at hand attempting to activate the full potential of the organization we are working with, while using the world most renowned tools and techniques in the spectrum of digital sales and marketing. And that goes way beyond social media reputation management or a website build. It's an entire suite of actionable strategies attending to the entire digital marketing and sales lifecycle. At Hovi we believe that people are the most important asset in any business. Building a team of really successful people, free of politics, and focused on growth and personal development is in our opinion the secret recipe to building a company that can be competitive on a global scale. We take this value to heart and very seriously, whether on the internal level by being the first real Lebanese/Middle Eastern company that offers a 4-day working week for the team to maintain their work-life balance, with a personal development plan and a coach throughout their entire journey with us; or on the external corporate-social level by bringing a new methodology of business practices and concepts that we believe our region is lacking at the moment.