The digital tech team will be part of CMA CGM Digital Centre at Beirut. Within the Digital Factory you will have a transversal role on multiple digital applications and projects. You will federate the developers and manage software quality. You will act as a legitimate leader as well as a pedagogue with tech teams to guide them towards this goal.
Based on a strong experience and a continuous technology watch, you contribute to Digital Factory & CMA CGM technical ecosystem
- You evangelize through guidelines (documentation or automation) and presentations to other teams (Business, Production, Architecture…)
- You facilitate development by keeping technical environment efficient and consistent. For this you advocate in case of disagreement with external stakeholders
- You contribute to most tricky problems solving and involve dev teams to help them become autonomous
- You are accountable for code/conception quality
- You take part in developments
CMA CGM, headed by Rodolphe Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping group. Its 509 vessels call more than 420 ports in the world on 5 continents. In 2017, they carried nearly 19 million TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units). With a presence in 160 countries and through its 755 agencies network, the Group employs 110,000 people worldwide, including 2,400 in its headquarters in Marseilles. CMA CGM Digital Centre is part of the Digital Department which includes Digital Office, Data and Digital Factory. Digital core team is based in Marseilles with Regional Project Managers located in North & South America, Asia and Africa. CMA CGM Digital Centre mission statement is to create a unifying digital vision and to help rethink and design products and processes for the digital age. This mission is achieved by leveraging the latest technology trends; sourcing best practices from other industries; teaming up with CMA CGM key business departments: Lines, Commercial & Agency Network, Supply Chain & Logistics, Intermodal, Operations and ships; enabling Digital Factory & IT as key partners for execution and realization of projects.