The Full-Stack Developer is responsible for managing and building out our web infrastructure/ dashboard and portal. As well as, startup entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database, architecture design and developing front end website architecture.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Ensure the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Integrate our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Follow emerging technologies to meet both technical and consumer needs
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable software; as well as, test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Test and fix bugs or other coding issues
- Work with the technical teams and product to ideate software solutions
- Create security and data protection settings
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- 3+ years plus of proven work experience as a Front-end Development
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Java Experience is a must
- 3 years + of AngularJS & JavaScipt
Synkers is the leading peer-to-peer education platform that connects students with highly qualified tutors on the spot. Synkers aims to build the largest community of knowledge exchange to enhance the academic performance of future generations. By enabling a seamless cross-border transfer of knowledge and making education accessible to all, Synkers intends to change education through building an adaptive learning technology.