Neo Mena Technologies is currently looking for a software Quality Assurance engineer to enrich their skills and grow as part of a team in the heart of digital innovation.
You will be responsible for software quality assurance activities for various software products, defining test strategies and test cases for complex custom environments, workflows and various system platforms, ensuring traceability with software requirements and tests, and contributing to the software automation suite.
You should be an excellent team member whilst also showing resourcefulness and the ability to work through challenging problems. It will be your responsibility to complete work of a high standard in a time sensitive environment.
We'll want to hear all about what issues you've faced, and how you learnt from them.
* Develop, establish, and enforce quality assurance measures and testing standards throughout software development life-cycle including bug fixes and enhancements.
* Define test strategy for various products, including; test automation, performance testing, negative testing, code and coverage analysis, compatibility testing, and environment management.
* Design test cases for verification and validation of user stories and marketing requirements.
* Build, implement, maintain and enhance the automation frameworks as required for the products.
* Interact with Developers, Business Analyst, Product and Project Managers and Customer Support teams to analyze and document system/project requirements.
* Implement and follow the test-driven Development.
* Perform all QA activities for the applications that has web, web services, messaging components and deals with a vast amount of data.
* Work on Continuous integration and delivery using Jenkins.
* Work in Agile model and support all releases and build with smoke, regression, system and integration testing in all the environments and browsers.
* Report and track bugs using JIRA.
* Assist other stakeholders in troubleshooting operating problems.
* Required Bachelors or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering (Any), MIS or any related field.
* 2+ years of experience in any of the above related fields
* Experience working in an Agile environment utilizing associated project and test toolsets required. Scrum and JIRA preferred.
* Skilled in automated test development required.
* Fundamental understanding of distributed application models, system integration, debugging and troubleshooting required.
* Excellent communication, organizational, problem solving, risk analysis, and decision making skills required.
* Exceptional self-management skills and strong proactive approach on meeting business demands required.
What we offer
- Bonus scheme
- Continuous learning
- Pension scheme
- Free coffee
- Great clients
- Friendly open working environment
- Central Beirut location
IMPORTANT NOTE: All the applicants must be enthusiastic about technology and eager to compete at ping pong!
Neo Mena Technologies LTD is a financial technologies service provider in the MENA region. We are a team of technology and financial services natives who aspire to develop the leading platform in the region for financial service companies looking to evolve and put forward a first-rate service proposition to their clients.