Senior E Commerce Designer - Team Lead
- Create and enforce design standards for E-Commerce Websites;
- Manage the team of UI/UX designers as well as Merchant Success team
- Design memorable user flows for a variety of eCommerce websites.
- Collaborate closely with the product, QA, and technical teams to report bugs and enhance the platform.
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail on a variety of projects simultaneously throughout the creative and production process.
- Supervising the product implementation, shipping integration, product implementation, payment configuration, domain redirection, apps activation and configuration, testing
- Has managerial skills to lead the project launch from a to z
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
- 5+ years of Technical and design background
- 5-7 years of supervisory and/or project/process management experience.
- Detailed-oriented approach to creating E-Commerce Websites.
- Successful track record of overseeing the user experience of production-ready.
- Understanding of both web and traditional media.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- BS Degree in Multimedia or a relevant field (UI/UX , IT)
- Focused and clear communicator who values collaboration, transparency, and accountability.
- Proficient with leading tools (jira, HubSpot, Adobe).
- Ability to supervise and develop employees.
- Experience working with Product and Marketing teams.
- A strong working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development and the creative process.