· Create and enforce design standards for E-Commerce Websites;
· Manage the team of UI/UX designers as well as Merchant Success team
· Design memorable user flows for a variety of eCommerce websites.
· Collaborate closely with the product, QA, and technical teams to report bugs and enhance the platform.
· Maintain accuracy and attention to detail on a variety of projects simultaneously throughout the creative
and production process.
· Supervising the product implementation, shipping integration, product implementation, payment
configuration, domain redirection, apps activation and configuration, testing
· Has managerial skils to lead the project launch from a to z
· Other duties as assigned by the management.
· 5+ years of Technical and design background
· 5-7 years of supervisory and/or project/process management experience.
· Detailed-oriented approach to creating E-Commerce Websites.
· Experience working with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify or WordPress
· Successful track record of overseeing the user experience of production-ready.
· Understanding of both web and traditional media.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
· BS Degree in Multimedia or a relevant field (UI/UX , IT)
· Focused and clear communicator who values collaboration, transparency, and accountability.
· Proficient with leading tools (jira, HubSpot, Adobe).
· Ability to supervise and develop employees.
· Experience working with Product and Marketing teams.
· A strong working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development and the creative process.