We are looking for a Software Project Manager with experience in financial services software development to join our global team and ensure the delivery of high-quality software products across the group
• Business requirements management and documentation
• Scope and objective definition through creation of the project initiation document
• Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
• Manage multiple projects in parallel, keeping all activities moving throughout the week by managing the project teams
• Delivery of projects on plan, on budget and to high quality
• Weekly project reporting on progress against time and budget.
• Single point of contact during the project life cycle.
• Maintain effective change management control during the projects
• Leadership of the project team and holding project meetings
• Maintain up-to-date project status and progress visibility for the management using the available project management tools
• 5+ years of experience in managing complex IT projects in an investment bank or other similar financial institution
• Strong background in online trading and risk systems
• Experience in agile software development and testing practices
• Extensive experience in using collaboration, document management and project tracking and management software (such as Atlassian Confluence & Jira, MS Project …etc.)
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and familiarity with working with senior stakeholders on a regular basis
• Experience in dealing with external trade organizations, regulators, data services, banks and clearing houses
• Experience with FX, CFDs and any other classes is a plus
• Professional project management certification is a plus
Financial services group founded by highly experienced professionals with proven successful team track-record in Global Financial Markets, Risk Management and Technology. With licenses in multiple jurisdictions, namely in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Seychelles by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and Lebanon by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) to offer financial trading and brokering services within strict compliance and governance framework. The brokerage operation is supported by its wholly owned technology company in Zug, Switzerland, for research and development of proprietary software for FinTech solutions.