We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Senior Sale for a financial brokerage offering FX and CFDs.
- Focus on business development of retail and professional clients
- Coverage MENA clients
- Maximize existing revenue streams and build on existing relationships
- Meet assigned annual sales quotas, both individual and team management
- Lead Generation and Conversion
- Client acquisitions and retention
- Generating Volume
- Generate an effective client on-boarding strategy with management
- Working closely with the marketing team to help with campaigns and events
- Build out scope for expanding the sales team and acting as the hiring manager
- Set budgets for sales & marketing expenditure
- Product coverage FX pairs, Indices, Commodities, Equities
- Keeping a record of territorial market trends and requirements and sharing the insights with the product teams
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in finance or another relevant fields
- 5+ years of experience in Sales
- Excellent product knowledge and market experience in Forex, index and commodity futures and cash equities
Financial services group founded by highly experienced professionals with proven successful team track-record in Global Financial Markets, Risk Management and Technology.
With licenses in multiple jurisdictions, namely in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Seychelles by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and Lebanon by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) to offer financial trading and brokering services within strict compliance and governance framework. The brokerage operation is supported by its wholly owned technology company in Zug, Switzerland, for research and development of proprietary software for FinTech solutions.