Hiring Company: Ecomz
About the Company:
Ecomz is an award-winning ecommerce platform that allows merchants to create their dream store, manage it like a pro, grow it better and faster. It is the only solution that offers the ultimate shopping experience to customers thanks to an AI recommendation engine, a suite of advanced marketing apps, and innovative multi-channel capabilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in planning and implementing new designs
- Participate in UI/UX meetings, and provide your expertise and initial mockup sketches
- Assist in optimizing existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Assist in the development of technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Contribute to a style guide that dictates the colors, fonts, and design patterns that are used in our web app
- Adopt design standards, brand guidelines, and latest trends
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Digital Media & Arts program
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail orientation and critical thinking
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Creativity and proactivity
BDD Summer internship program offers students the opportunity to discover the tech and start-up ecosystems while being part of a diversified community that develops their soft and hard skills. It is an eight-week program where interns are offered continuous support, workshops and guidance.