1. Degree in Graphic Design
2. Proven experience in graphic design
3. A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
4. Familiarity with design software and technologies (Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, etc.)
5. A keen eye for aesthetics and details
6. Excellent communication skills
7. Excellent language proficiency (Arabic, English); French is a plus
8. Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
1. Be in charge of creating all branded content for digital and print marketing activities including social media posts, illustrations, website content, visual identities, brochures, presentations, email shots, etc.
2. Prepare educational content for social media (animated videos, visuals, stories, etc.)
3. Research and write blog posts related to public health, child care, elderly care, and family well-being.
4. Manage the digital presence of the company including social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,)
5. Handle the marketing and communication activities including social media accounts and email marketing
6. Be responsible for the PR and communications including coordination with stakeholders, partners, traditional media, newspapers etc.
7. Monitor the performance of the various marketing activities and the efficiency of the companies’ digital presence using analytics tools including Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Pixel, Instagram, etc.
8. Work on enhancing the user experience of the company’s website and online platform.
Founded in 1866, the American University of Beirut bases its educational philosophy, standards, and practices on the American liberal arts model of higher education. A teaching-centered research university, AUB has around 800 instructional faculty and a student body of around 8,000 students. The University encourages freedom of thought and expression and seeks to graduate men and women committed to creative and critical thinking, life-long learning, personal integrity, civic responsibility, and leadership. The University, which was granted institutional accreditation in June 2004 by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools in the United States and reaffirmed in 2016, includes seven faculties: Agricultural and Food Sciences, Arts and Sciences, Engineering and Architecture (Maroun Semaan Faculty), Health Sciences, Medicine, Nursing (Rafic Hariri School), and Business (Suliman S. Olayan School ). The Talal and Madiha Zein AUB Innovation Park is, the university's incubator, a unique off-campus facility located in the heart of the Beirut Digital District (BDD) whose goal is to support AUB students, faculty, staff, and alumni seeking to develop innovative ideas into profitable and scalable startups.