An experienced project manager to manage organization of key client projects.
Your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
You will be the go-to person for everything involving the project’s organization and timeline.
- Software Development life cycle experience
- Developing detailed project plans
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time within scope
- Responds to requests for information
- Converts ideas to use cases
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Agile methodology is a must
- Knowledge of Teams, and Jira is a big plus
- Scrum Master is a plus
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and have problem solving aptitude
- Leadership, organizational, and time management skills
- Application of professional ethics
Whether you’re looking to the cloud for innovation, agility, cost savings, operational efficiency, or a combination of all of these, we are here to help you to do it right. As an Advanced Consulting Partner, our unmatched expertise with AWS means we’ve been there, done that, and bought the t-shirt. We focus on results (not PowerPoints) as we help our customers uncover new possibilities to put them on the leading edge of innovation in their industry.