The SEO/ Copywriter is responsible for all online content, such as website landing page copy, blogs, article writing, crafting compelling social media posts, and writing emails.
- Write and edit engaging accurate, concise, and highly readable page content for new and existing products offered on the site to attract the target audience
- Have an in-depth knowledge of SEO, and online marketing best practices including text advertisements, banner advertisements, emails, site content articles and other brand content based on customer segmentation
- Research ways to continuously improve SEO performance and target KPIs
- Ensure accuracy and fact-check all content while updating and refreshing content as needed
- Play an essential role in defining and creating engaging, usable, persuasive, consistent and searchable content for web, mobile, and social presence
- Write blog posts on a regular basis while keeping the blog fresh and up to date
Degree in English, Journalism, Communication, Marketing, or similar field
3-4 years of digital copywriting experience in English & Arabic with a proven ability to develop highly engaging marketing content. Spanish is a plus
Ability to translate ideas into texts based on brand’s tone of voice
Excellent knowledge of SEO & analytics tools
Experience writing and optimizing content for a variety of digital channels
Ability to work well in a team environment sharing ideas, workflow, and processes
Must be a self-starter showing a high level of initiative. Positive "can-do" attitude
Attention to details
Synkers is the leading peer-to-peer education platform that connects students with highly qualified tutors on the spot. Synkers aims to build the largest community of knowledge exchange to enhance the academic performance of future generations. By enabling a seamless cross-border transfer of knowledge and making education accessible to all, Synkers intends to change education through building an adaptive learning technology.