We are constantly looking for outstanding interns to join us and support our programs team with qualifying and assessing startups by conducting research on market sizing, competitor offerings & go-to-market strategies. The Innovation Intern will support the execution of our acceleration programs and communicate with our startup teams and mentors.
Early Stage Acceleration:
- Assist in the evaluation and selection of new startup applicants by conducting strategic research that will identify and evaluate target markets, target audience, and technological trends.
- Work alongside program manager(s) and mentors to evaluate and help develop a startups’ go-to-market & commercialization strategy.
- Research acceleration & learning tools and collaborate with the team to publish and test the frameworks on our Platform.
- Conduct due diligence led research to validate the data provided by participants on the business performance
- Work alongside program leads and mentors to evaluate and help develop a startups’ go-to-market & commercialization strategy.
- Research mentors, trainers, and investors and engage them with our programs.
- Support with the organization of different events (webinars, demo days, workshops, etc)
- 0-2 years of research or business analysis experience
- Autonomous worker, able to interface with very demanding clients, mentors, and entrepreneurs
- Creative problem solver, often considering unorthodox yet feasible ways to push the design and sharing these with others
- Impeccable attention to details with a great sense of ownership
- Outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, and strong self-organization
- BS/MS in Business or Engineering preferred or any field with a focus on research, technology, early-stage ventures.
Nucleus Ventures is a leading consultancy firm providing innovative solutions and expert advice to entrepreneurs and start-ups across various industries. We help our clients tackle their most pressing challenges and create lasting value. We are committed to fostering an environment where our team members grow and thrive, working collaboratively to make a meaningful impact.