A Lebanese startup is looking for a dynamic, organized and driven Operations Officer to increase efficiency and manage daily dealings.
Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and be tech-savvy, to ensure a smooth customer experience. A background in graphic design or marketing is desirable but not mandatory. Must love pets and understand the dynamics behind online marketplace management in the service sector.
Job can be remote but two office days per week are required as a minimum. Job is for 6 months, renewable. The position is entry-level and open to fresh graduates. Daily tasks:
- Managing and allocating tasks to team members based on incoming missions in the pipeline
- Managing logistics and back-end data - Running day-to-day operations, adhering to standard operating procedures
- Onboarding new team members based on a given procedure
- Answering customer and team calls
- Maintain positive client and vendor relationships
- Monitoring ongoing missions
- Basic bookkeeping
- Contributing to social media engagement
- Conduct performance reviews
- Reporting to manager on a daily basis
Skills needed: - Perfect English and Arabic. French is a plus. - Flexibility and Mobility - Autonomy, organization and self-discipline - Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and other operational software - Internet proficiency - Candidate must enjoy being connected and always having a phone at hand - Ability to make decisions in ambiguity and to solve problems - Excellent communication both orally and written - Detail oriented
Sidelick is an online platform that connects pet parents to trusted pet sitters and dog walkers around them.