· Ensure that reports for the Management and other Departments are of high quality - enough to take the best decisions - and submitted in a timely manner.
· Prepare and send the Monthly Reports to the Management.
· Actively participate and coordinate the M&E tasks on the creation of the Annual Report.
· Develop M&E systems and procedures, customized for Live Love Lebanon.
· Prepare, review and maintain databases and spreadsheets that improve the work of the P&D Department.
· Develop the overall framework for the M&E for the different projects including regular project review, impact assessment, and final evaluation. Provide insights to PMs and HoUs and monitor the sustainability of the project's results with the P&D Manager.
· Report on all project activities.
· Suggest strategies to the Head of Units and Project Managers for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the reporting process. Work together with Quality & Compliance.
· Control the integrity of the indicators and the monitoring of the defined objectives by each Department and their KPIs. Work together with the HR Department.
· Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievements and collaborate with HR on the Performance Evaluations.
· Review the quality of data submitted by different Departments and/or Project Managers and give feedback.
· Identify areas where technical and expert support is required and inform Q&C and the Management.
· Articulate communication channels with all Departments, so they are aware of timelines and requirements for the respective internal reports.
· Lead meetings and calls for monthly reports.
· Take the lead on internal and external reporting with programs and Finance, ensuring the submission of high-quality, well-written and timely reports – narrative and financial - meeting donor and Live Love requirements.
· Collect data/reports from project stakeholders and ensure the accuracy of data/reports.
· Draft the monthly/quarterly information sheet summing up monthly/quarterly achievements and planned activities with Project Manager guidance/support.
· Support the Project Officer and Project Managers in producing donor reports and ad hoc reports related to field visits and attendance at workshops, conferences, seminars, etc.
Bachelor Degree: Business, Administration, Statistics, Economy, Project Management or Political Science.
Years of experience:
Microsoft Office Excel
Data Visualization Platform
Fluency in Arabic (mandatory)
Fluency in English (mandatory)
Live Love was founded in 2012, initially as Live Love Beirut, born out of the need for some genuine positivity in the midst of national turmoil. Live Love operates in various fields, dividing its work by three basic pillars: Community, Environment and Culture. Carrying out small and long-scale community programs, Live Love has impacted different cities around the world using the power of digital storytelling and on-ground actions, creating engaged citizens who are in love with their planet, and who want to develop shared solutions to shared problems. www.livelobeirut.com