2 > 7 yrs of experience
FULL TIME - PART TIME - PROJECT BASIS
Is in charge of overseeing all digital productions. Interactive Objects & Learning management systems (LMS) are the 2 main types of production; the digital designer creates the visual language, information architecture and simulations, and ensures that the designers’ & programmers’ implementation is according to style & quality.
Is expected to have extensive knowledge of design, styles, and techniques, and have experience in designing & implementing design systems and branding for a variety of media - traditional and new.
Needs to have a keen interest in learning & quick understanding of new design and digital/online tools for efficient collaboration with our design and production team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
‣ UX & UI: Determine the overall structure and flow of information on websites, Interactive Object, Game, etc.… Ensuring that users/learners can navigate them logically and intuitively to find the information they need.
‣ Develop concepts, stylesheets, wireframes, prototyping etc..
‣ Collaborate and closely work with learning experience designers & graphic designers to deliver engaging, creative & up-to-date educational material for a variety of platforms
‣ Build a strong understanding of eLearning authoring tools, to support the production team in implementing design on latest & emerging LMS (Learning Management System) platforms
‣ Ensure brand, style & quality consistency throughout various applications
‣ Build & oversee the information architecture of various media types. Hierarchy of information & storytelling in delivering complex subjects for digital productions
‣ Support the programmers & designers in implementation of design from conception to production
‣ Liaise with the production team and team leads to ensure deadlines are met within scope & expected design quality
‣ Design, develop & support designers in multimedia presentations
‣ Prepare - & support designers in preparing - documents and digital files for publishing. Solid knowledge of programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Xd / Sketch / Figma, MS Powerpoint & Word
‣ Stay up-to-date with industry developments, and develop technical foresight
‣ Be familiar & abide by industry standards for digital design
‣ Major Plus: Programming, Storyline 360, Illustration skills, character design, Instructional Design
We deliver learning material of various non-design subjects to a variety of audiences in traditional and up-to date digital formats. In addition to design experience, we expect from all the design team the following:
‣Self-education & resources: advancing in skill and speed of design & theuse of digital design software; researching and recommending trainingresources.
‣Up to date: with design trends, design tools and online publishingtools.
‣Attention to detail: consistency in designing and implementing digitaldesign systems for big volume of assets/media in a variety offormats/media.
‣Understanding and meticulously designing and implementing designsystems, that are applicable for traditional and various types of digitalmedia.
‣Ability to understand non-design subjects that may cover topic areassuch as Finance, Economics, Humanitarian work, Human Rights,Technology, and others…. & visually communicate them in the form ofdesigned educational content.
‣Ownership of the design process; designers are expected to have astrong sense of ownership, and manage their own time to deliver highquality design on time.
‣Transparency & communication: in an environment of such a highlearning curve, everyone on the team is constantly learning andgrowing; it’s with the support of everyone on the team as well astransparent communication - asking for help and offering support -that the team can achieve the goal of the project including the highestquality of learning material-content, design & production.
HOW TO APPLY: Send your CV & portfolio to: JOBS@KASHIDA-LEARNING.COM Subject line: DIGITAL DESIGNER
We experiment in learning technology to make learning enjoyable and simple. Kashida Missions: We design and create impact-driven learning experiences, innovatively tailored to learners' needs, with the continual enhancement of learning technology. Kashida Vision: To give everyone the opportunity to learn, simply.