Who You Are
As the Marketing Manager, you will have experience creating the strategy, establishing best practice operations, executing and measuring campaign success within a marketing automation platform and reporting on the business intelligence aspect of the Marketing Operation. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, energetic, high-growth environment driven by a test-and-learn culture to marketing success. You are very analytically and operationally focused and able to implement a fully-integrated direct/digital marketing campaigns driven by delivering results at all stages of the purchase funnel.
You are also very organized and able to manage a range of projects at once. These projects may often be fluid so you should be flexible and tolerant of shifting priorities. You are process-driven, with an eye for detail, and can utilize automation technologies to show profitable marketing results and analyze their results to come up with best practices and recommendations.
What You'll Do
• Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
• Maintaining the marketing automation platform for the business.
• Maintaining the lead lifecycle - measure, monitor, and optimize the funnel from inquiry to MQL to closed opportunity.
• Serving as the lead reviewer of marketing journeys.
• Participate in establishing lead scoring thresholds and mechanisms.
• Lead the creation and management of dashboards and closed loop reporting integrated with the sales database that tracks: campaign effectiveness, prospect engagement, funnel advancement, lead scoring optimization, lead conversion and customer retention.
• Contributing to the development or improvement of systems or processes to effectively improve data cleanliness and management, including tracking leads, list uploads, target segmentation, nurturing and etc.
• Reviewing existing marketing campaigns across the business and automating where appropriate.
• Working on the logic and workflow of new automation projects and coordinating with team members involved to ensure the completion of the project and requirements.
• Work with the assigned developers to deliver on automation/integration projects according to the project plan.
• Working with the team to deliver a steady stream of qualified leads for the organization.
• Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize their results.
• Maintaining metric reports on marketing automation and campaign output to measure effectiveness and business impact.
• Own the business intelligence aspect of the Marketing Analysis collecting all the data needed, analyzing the collected data and results, and modeling the right counter campaign or recommendation to ensure.
• Analyze campaign results and optimize to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend.
• Complete other duties as necessary to meet company goals.
• Working closely with Growth Hacker on leads growth and tools.
What You’ll Need
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A passion and in-depth knowledge and experience in digital marketing (not just Social Media).
• The business acumen necessary to present your ideas into a C-suite.
• A strong track record of managing digital campaigns
We love seeing businesses reach their full potential, and most importantly, we love knowing that our clients enjoy working with us every day. We claim we're the only true Digital Solutions Lab in the entire region because we believe we are the furthest possible from a typical marketing agency. We are a focused on in-taking clients’ problems, pain/friction points, and loopholes in order to output a scalable solution centered around attending to the actual issues or tasks at hand attempting to activate the full potential of the organization we are working with, while using the world most renowned tools and techniques in the spectrum of digital sales and marketing. And that goes way beyond social media reputation management or a website build. It's an entire suite of actionable strategies attending to the entire digital marketing and sales lifecycle. At Hovi we believe that people are the most important asset in any business. Building a team of really successful people, free of politics, and focused on growth and personal development is in our opinion the secret recipe to building a company that can be competitive on a global scale. We take this value to heart and very seriously, whether on the internal level by being the first real Lebanese/Middle Eastern company that offers a 4-day working week for the team to maintain their work-life balance, with a personal development plan and a coach throughout their entire journey with us; or on the external corporate-social level by bringing a new methodology of business practices and concepts that we believe our region is lacking at the moment.