Who You Are
You’re a dynamic and energetic person who is always willing to take on challenges and come out on top of them. You want to be different and do things in a unique way that proves you can operate not only on a local level, but as a global professional as well. You are not afraid to defend your ideas and have a sense of ownership and responsibility towards any task or objective you adopt. You’re well organized, value drive, and know how to close a sale when push comes to shove.
You love to sell whether it’s face to face or remotely over web conferencing or phone. You’re never too focused on the problems themselves, but rather on the solutions and the path to victory.
You adapt well with a dynamic growing team. You also work well under pressure and rise to the occasion rather than folding and shying away from it. You love systems and tools and believe that technology is a mean to an end and not the other way around and thus your level of adherence to process and systems is second to none.
How You Operate
As the Content Manager you thrive with creativity, and strong SEO fundamentals. You have a talent for producing and marketing material that empower and engage an online audience, and for driving significant traffic from SEO content marketing and outreach. You are responsible for creating, improving and maintaining marketing and proposal content to achieve business goals. You are a prolific and talented content creator with demonstrable creative and technical writing skills. You will write and produce various projects, including blogging and social posts, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness and leads. Your role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on its output every single day.
What You Own
• Messaging: Turn features and functionality specs into product positioning and content that convey the business benefits to prospective customers.
• Sales Enablement: Support the Sales Team by creating materials that shorten the sales cycle and convert leads to wins (slide decks, product sheets, competitor kill sheets).
• Product/Feature Launches: Work with the Product Team to develop and execute plans and materials as we launch new products and features.
• Content Creation: Develop compelling lead-generation content (emails, landing pages, web content, white papers, case studies, videos, social media content and other materials) that converts prospects to leads. Ensure consistency in tone, style, and messaging across all the content created.
• Participate in defining buyer personas and aligning core product and brand messages by persona
• Write, update, and edit product and marketing content on company website while upholding brand guidelines.
• Work with in-house design team on creative development and messaging as appropriate.
• Manage and maintain content management platform.
• Develop and maintain an up-to-date content calendar.
• Perform keyword research, trends analysis, and idea generation.
• Evaluate, review and edit internal or external writers' articles .
• Work on special content projects as assigned, such as customer testimonials, mechanic day-in-the-life stories, video scripts and more.
• Support editorial site management
We love seeing businesses reach their full potential, and most importantly, we love knowing that our clients enjoy working with us every day. We claim we're the only true Digital Solutions Lab in the entire region because we believe we are the furthest possible from a typical marketing agency. We are a focused on in-taking clients’ problems, pain/friction points, and loopholes in order to output a scalable solution centered around attending to the actual issues or tasks at hand attempting to activate the full potential of the organization we are working with, while using the world most renowned tools and techniques in the spectrum of digital sales and marketing. And that goes way beyond social media reputation management or a website build. It's an entire suite of actionable strategies attending to the entire digital marketing and sales lifecycle. At Hovi we believe that people are the most important asset in any business. Building a team of really successful people, free of politics, and focused on growth and personal development is in our opinion the secret recipe to building a company that can be competitive on a global scale. We take this value to heart and very seriously, whether on the internal level by being the first real Lebanese/Middle Eastern company that offers a 4-day working week for the team to maintain their work-life balance, with a personal development plan and a coach throughout their entire journey with us; or on the external corporate-social level by bringing a new methodology of business practices and concepts that we believe our region is lacking at the moment.