To help grow and increase the revenue of Bluering through developing content for marketing campaigns to reach a narrow spectrum of clients and create ready-made resources for the sales organization. This position is mainly responsible for ensuring customer reach and visibility.
- Generate topics based on daily research and current events.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to update existing content.
- Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.
- Understand customer needs and incorporate their perspective into content
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Write both short and long-form content, including landing pages, blogs, guides, templates, ads, and more
- Have a strong B2B solution-based story-telling ability to communicate Bluering’s vision to diverse audiences, and to span messaging from high-level value propositions to feature-level product differentiation across all channels
- Use B2B software buyer audience insights, personas, keyword research, messaging themes, campaign plans, competitive information and content performance analytics to build and manage ready-made customer resources
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant subject (Business, Sales, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism…).
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing, advertising, or a similar capacity
- Languages: Must be fleunt in Arabic and English, French, Russian, and/or Armenian is a plus
- Tech-savviness and familiarity with SaaS
- Initiative and good decision making
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Motivated by challenge
- Outgoing personality
- Flexible and high adaptability
- Persistent and can quickly understand and relate to client’s needs
- Excellent time management & organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Bluering is a fintech company that delivers commercial and retail credit management solutions to the wider Middle Eastern banking and financial sector. By continuously striving to fulfill its clearly outlined goals while incorporating an uncompromising value system, Bluering remains steadfast in working under a transparent corporate culture in line with international regulations, customer expectations and internal business operations.
Abiding to such stringent guidelines allows the company to professionally carry out all its undertakings and provides superior products and services to its esteemed clientele.