As the Marketing Executive, your functions span across the marketing department’s different areas of work in order to coordinate our efforts and reach our goals.
Below is a list of responsibilities that you will be assisting the team in achieving.
Assisting the Performance Marketing team with:
- Track and analyze organic and paid lead generation sources (email, blogs, landing pages resources, social media, referrals, ads, etc.)
- Track, report and analyze monthly website traffic, website backlinks, search engine rankings, competitor backlinks and link building strategies.
- Execute, monitor and manage campaigns based on allocated KPIs.
- Create, categorize and refine AdWords’ keyword lists to create comprehensive campaigns that drive qualified visitors to the website.
- Push recommendations and plans for improving the campaign strategy.
- Set up marketing emails, landing pages, and processes on HubSpot, Autopilot, etc.
- Analyze campaign results and optimize to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates and the effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Identify tools, methods and changes required to increase/optimize leads capturing mechanisms.
Assisting the Content Marketing team with:
- Create compelling lead-generation content (blog posts, emails, landing pages, web content, white papers, case studies, videos, ads content, social media content and other materials) that converts prospects to leads. Ensure consistency in tone, style, and messaging across all the content created.
- Work with the Product Team to develop and execute plans and materials as we launch new products and features.
- Perform keyword research, trends analysis, and idea generation.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- 1-2 years of experience in the marketing field
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Thorough knowledge of G Suite, Google Drive tools, and Microsoft Excel
- Data oriented and detail-attentive
- Excellent English & Arabic communication skills (written and verbal)
- A driven, motivated, and passionate character
- Enthusiasm for constantly learning new skills and information
Ecomz is an award-winning ecommerce platform that allows merchants to create their dream store, manage it like a pro, grow it better and faster. It is the only solution that offers the ultimate shopping experience to customers thanks to an AI recommendation engine, a suite of advanced marketing apps, and innovative multi-channel capabilities.