SEM - Search Engine Marketing
- Track and analyze organic and paid lead generation sources (email, blogs, landing pages resources, social media, referrals, ads, etc.)
- Track, report, and analyze monthly website traffic, website backlinks, search engine rankings, competitor backlinks, and link-building strategies.
- Maximize organic traffic by increasing search engine rankings for strategic keywords.
- Set up marketing emails, landing pages, and processes on HubSpot, Autopilot, etc.
- Run monthly keywords audits on industry, company, and competitor levels.
- Act as the account manager on ad platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, etc.
- Execute, monitor, and manage campaigns based on allocated KPIs.
- Create, categorize and refine AdWords’ keyword lists to create comprehensive campaigns that drive qualified visitors to the website.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management using metrics & data.
- Continually monitor, revise, and conduct A/B testing on emails, ads, landing pages, etc.
- Analyze campaign results and optimize to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, and the effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Push recommendations and plans for improving the campaign strategy.
- Participate in building the relevant reporting as part of the marketing weekly stats.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with SEM, display, and social ads.
- High proficiency in CRM/marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Autopilot, others)
- A strong track record of managing digital campaigns for a SaaS company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic/English (others are a plus)
- A passion for creating and managing digital media campaigns, conversions optimization strategies, and selecting and implementing new marketing software and tools.
- The business acumen necessary to present and sell your ideas into a C-suite.
- A desire to learn quickly and deeply about a wide range of issues.