We are looking for a methodical Market Research Analyst to survey customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their on boarding and decision making process regarding product designs, pricing model, entering new markets, etc... As a successful market researcher you should be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Conduct a keyword research to support in the organic and paid efforts
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Use advanced Statistics and data mining tools to perform detailed market studies on the intended target markets.
- Support our Implementation teams in defining the Ideal Customer Profiles for our clients
- Quantify the target markets by calculating the TAM SAM SOM
- Researching and Creating Buyer personas based on statistical and scientific data
- BS degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field
- Proven Market Research Analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
Internet Researcher Clerk. Job Description:
Internet researchers use their skills to search the Internet for information on a wide variety of topics. Internet researcher task Include:
- Collect data on consumers, competitors, and marketplaces in order to consolidate learnings into actionable items and presentations
- Perform valid and reliable market research by reading and interpreting studies from across different industries
- Identify and collect a list of influencers, Whatsapp, telegram groups related to specific industries
- Interpret data and make recommendations based on findings
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties' research and implement digital best practices when it comes to strategic items
- Use advanced statistics and data mining tools to perform detailed market studies on the intended target markets
- Make sure that all phases of research and development and key learnings are well documented
- Support on assigned optimization tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or related fields
- Proven Market Research experience
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and comprehension skills
- Being proactive, curious, and innovative
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and complete projects autonomously
- Collaborative, solution-oriented, and comfortable with operating in an ever-changing environment
- Versed in Digital marketing and optimization concepts
- Search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
We love seeing businesses reach their full potential, and most importantly, we love knowing that our clients enjoy working with us every day.
We claim we're the only true Digital Solutions Lab in the entire region because we believe we are the furthest possible from a typical marketing agency.
We are a focused on in-taking clients’ problems, pain/friction points, and loopholes in order to output a scalable solution centered around attending to the actual issues or tasks at hand attempting to activate the full potential of the organization we are working with, while using the world most renowned tools and techniques in the spectrum of digital sales and marketing.
And that goes way beyond social media reputation management or a website build.
It's an entire suite of actionable strategies attending to the entire digital marketing and sales lifecycle.
At Hovi we believe that people are the most important asset in any business.
Building a team of really successful people, free of politics, and focused on growth and personal development is in our opinion the secret recipe to building a company that can be competitive on a global scale.
We take this value to heart and very seriously, whether on the internal level by being the first real Lebanese/Middle Eastern company that offers a 4-day working week for the team to maintain their work-life balance, with a personal development plan and a coach throughout their entire journey with us;
or on the external corporate-social level by bringing a new methodology of business practices and concepts that we believe our region is lacking at the moment.