The Senior Innovation Analyst will work with the Program Leads to qualify and assess startups by conducting research on market sizing, competitor offerings & go-to -market strategies. The Sr. Innovation Analyst will weigh in on a startups’ business model and provide further analysis to guide investment and other decisions. Additionally, she/he will maintain and update our startups portfolio through dynamic diagnostic reporting.
Early Stage Acceleration
- Assist in the evaluation and selection of new startup applicants by conducting strategic research that will identify and evaluate target markets, target audience, and technological trends.
- Work alongside program lead(s) and mentors to evaluate and help develop a startups’ go-to-market & commercialization strategy.
- Assist with testing new technology and provide feedback to startups & the team to ensure quality in the products and software developed.
- Research acceleration & learning tools and collaborate with the team to publish and test the frameworks on our Platform.
- Identify & suggest solutions
- The Innovation Analyst will be working on both the internal Nucleus accelerator as well as an accelerator as a service program for select clients
Growth Stage Acceleration
- Conduct due diligence led research to validate the data provided by participants on the business performance
- Work alongside program manager(s) and mentors to evaluate and help develop a startups’ go-to-market & commercialization strategy.
- 2-4 years of research or business analysis experience
- Autonomous worker, able to interface with very demanding clients, mentors, and entrepreneurs
- Creative problem solver, often considering unorthodox yet feasible ways to push the design and sharing these with others
- Impeccable attention to details with a great sense of ownership
- Outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, and strong self-organization
- BS/MS in Business or Engineering preferred or any field with a focus on research, technology, early-stage ventures.
Nucleus Ventures is a leading startup hub. Running programs that build cutting-edge scalable businesses attractive to investors.
We find the most innovative startups in emerging markets from all stages and help transform them into international ventures through structured and targeted access to global validation, mentorship, and expertise, in addition to funding.